I’m really worn out. Christmas holidays were fun, and I spent it mostly eating, sleeping, eating, watching movies, and reading some SciFi books…and eating some more. My Mother in Law is a great cook! But now it’s back to work. The problem is that while I want to spend more time doing some investing study… I still have a day job and it’s wiping me out. Each night I’m lucky to get an hour of study and investment planning done for the next day..
Just before the holidays, I signed up for an investment newsletter on line. The problem was that after I signed up, I was presented with a list of about 30 other newsletters, training, software and other services. I can’t even remember what the first one was. Well I read through the list and selected about 18 more… Yes, I do have a alternate gmail address that I use for this stuff… and you better too… but needless to say, after a few days into the new year I have about 210 emails… some are interesting, and others are total junk… I’ll report later on the ones I like and the ones I don’t. If you have any online newsletters you like, let me know. Make a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment